Integral Building & Design is nationally affiliated with the Building Performance Institute (BPI), RESNET, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the US Department of Energy (DOE) and the Air-Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA). Our firm provides a wide range of consulting services custom to your project, whether newly constructed or the retrofit of an existing building. We are specialists in the field of building science and welcome new opportunities to help design and construct better buildings. We serve as independent Energy Raters for a variety of energy efficiency standards and programs including: NYS Energy Conservation Construction Code, International Energy Conservation Code, US EPA ENERGY STAR Homes, Indoor airPLUS, US DOE Zero Energy Ready Homes and Passive House Institute-US (PHIUS). Integral Building & Design is an active member of the USGBC and provides Green Rating verification services for the LEED for Homes Program. Our team of dedicated building performance professionals holds national certifications from leading organizations including the International Code Council (ICC), BPI, RESNET, PHIUS, NAHB and the USGBC.
• Building Performance Consulting
• Home Energy Ratings
• Home Performance Contracting
• Education & Training
Building Science Courses
Periodically, professional level Building Science Courses are offered through our local community colleges: SUNY Ulster County Community College, Duchess County Community College, Hudson Valley Community College and Orange County Community College. Contact the colleges directly for schedules, fees and more information.
The following upcoming classes will be held at the Kelder Center for Advanced Technologies located on the SUNY Ulster campus in Stone Ridge, NY. Click here or call 845-339-2025 to register.
- Retrofitting for Resiliency:
- 7:30am – 10am, Thursday, February 2, 2017
- 2016 NYS Energy Code: The Energy Rating Index (ERI) Pathway
- 7:30am – 10am, Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Zero-Energy Building
- 7:30am – 10am, Thursday, February 16, 2017
- HVAC Duct Testing – Standards and Hands-on Demonstration
- 7:30am – 10am, Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- 7:30am – 10am, Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Blower Door Testing – Standards and Hands-on Demonstration
- 7:30am – 10am, Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- 7:30am – 10am, Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Building Air-tightness, Ventilation and IEQ
- 8:00am – 12noon, Wednesday, June 6, 2017