Integral Building + Design has the following positions available:
Job Notice: November 05, 2019
Sustainable Building Associate
This position will be responsible for the implementation of sustainable, green building and related energy efficiency rating programs, including USGBC LEED, Enterprise Green, National Green Building Standard and the EPA ENERGY STAR Homes program among others. Experienced professionals or individuals relatively new to the field of sustainable building will be considered.
Integral Building + Design is a locally based company in the Hudson Valley with offices in New Paltz and Nyack. We’re dedicated to improving the sustainability and resilience of buildings. We’re seeking an individual to join our team who has high professional standards, is energetic and shares the core values of this mission‐driven organization.
Required skills, abilities and experience:
- Construction experience, project management or work in related trades;
- Dynamic ability to multi‐task and manage multiple projects in a fast‐paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and other related software applications;
- College degree or equivalent experience in related fields;
- NYS Driver license, clean driving record, ability and willingness to travel throughout the service area of approx. 100mi radius with use of personal vehicle for transportation to project sites;
- Able to climb ladders and carry up to 50lbs, as necessary;
- Availability and interest in full‐time employment.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Building science, residential energy evaluations, energy efficiency technologies;
- USGBC LEED Green Rater / LEED Associate, Building Performance Institute (BPI), RESNET Home
- Energy Rating System (HERS), Passive House Institute or similar certification(s);
- Knowledge of energy or building modeling software, including REM/Rate, Ekotrope, WUFI, Wrightsoft, CAD or similar programs;
- Previous experience with LEED Green Building programs, Home Energy Ratings, ENERGY STAR Homes, Zero Energy / Carbon Neutral, Passive House buildings.
Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience. If interested to apply, send a letter of interest along with a resume via email. Inquiries without a formal letter of interest will not be considered:
Integral Building + Design, Inc (New Paltz, NY)
Integral Building + Design, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer